Sunday, February 10, 2008

Moving Forward

I've attended UCR's Writers Week the past four weekdays so I wasn't inclined to update. However, in hindsight, I realize that I could have used this blog to give you a daily account of the event. Oops.

I thought about retroactively posting my thoughts on Writers Week so they look like they were created "as it happened," but that would be cheating. I'll just accept my mistake and make it up to you by inserting my reflections on that week in future posts, where relevant.

This will happen starting tomorrow (I promise). Today isn't a good day to start because I'm currently at my job. In fact, the only reason why I'm posting this "transition" entry is because I have a strong inclination to finish a written task today.

Hmm. I think that will be the topic of tomorrow's entry...

No comments: